Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Friday 2nd December with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Limerick where the going is Good-Yielding and there are 8 races starting at 11:45pm to 3:40pm
- Sedgefield where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 12:00pm to 3:25pm
- Exeter - Abandoned
- Sandown where the going is Good and there are 6 races starting at 12:40pm to 3:35pm
- Wolverhampton (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 8 races starting at 4:10pm to 7:45pm
- Dundalk (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 8 races starting at 5:30pm to 9:00pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
We had a successful NB win with Chic Theatre
We had a successful Lay Of The Day with Hardline
We had 5/9 successful back bets and 3/4 successful lay bets.
Our Website tips had 9 winners, 3 seconds and 3 thirds from the 28 races we tipped in. Winners included: Susie Sheep 5/1, Magique Touch 3/1F, She'S Late 5/2.
Win Value Tip Results
1st Chic Theatre 6/5F
Market Rasen 2:25 View BetTurtle Racecardtracked leader, led approaching 2 out, ridden out
3rd Clemency 5/2F
Leicester 2:35 View BetTurtle Racecardheld up, in touch, headway on inside approaching 3 out, ridden and weakened after next, no impression when left modest 3rd last
5th Fled Or Pled 5/2F
Market Rasen 3:00 View BetTurtle Racecardkeen, held up, headway 3 out to track leaders, soon ridden, weakened last
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
1 Spiculas 9/4
Sedgefield 1:40 View BetTurtle Racecard
Has been off the track for 752 days and makes handicap debut on what looks a generous opening mark for an inform yard and jockey. He is the standout in this race and can go close if back to best.
5 Ballyandy 11/8
Sandown 2:25 View BetTurtle Racecard
Won Champion Bumper at Cheltenham in March and looks an exciting prospect hurdling and steps up in trip today which should suit. Receives weight from main market rivals today.
2 Gores Island 10/3
Looks well treated having won off higher marks in the past and can improve for recent seasonal return for a yard that won this race last year.
3 Utility 5/2
Sandown 3:35 View BetTurtle Racecard
Bumper winner who won on second start over hurdles with a comfortable win at Chepstow in November. Open to improvement and will take the beating here.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
11 Kemboy 1/1
Limerick 11:45 View BetTurtle Racecard
Ex-French horse who finished 2nd on sole start on the flat. Decent pedigree and requires serious consideration with stable operating at 44% strike rate in the past 14 days.
6 Cadmium 1/1
Limerick 12:15 View BetTurtle Racecard
Ex-French recruit and with the yard operating at a 44% strike rate in past 14 days needs to be take seriously.
7 Thumb Stone Blues 1/1
Sedgefield 12:30 View BetTurtle Racecard
Showed promise in bumpers and over the hurdles in Ireland prior to joining this yard. Open to improvement and has a leading chance in a poor race.
2 On The Road 11/8
Sedgefield 1:05 View BetTurtle Racecard
Has won last 4 hurdle starts and now reverts to making chase debut today. Has a leading chance if taking to the bigger obstacles for an in form yard.
5 Artful Artist 15/8
Limerick 1:55 View BetTurtle Racecard
Flat horse who remains a maiden after 6 hurdles starts. Should be race fit and is open to improvement over hurdles.
2 Royal Supremo 11/8
Won over today's course and distance when last seen out in May and is open to improvement this year. Receiving weight from main market rival, can win this if fit enough to do himself justice on seasonal return.
3 Bellamy 11/8
Cost EURO25K and won point race in Ireland in October. Yard has a decent strike rate in these types of events and positive betting support would be significant.
6 Mustarrid 1/1
Wolverhampton (A.W) 4:40 View BetTurtle Racecard
Expensive purchase and was a staying on 3rd at Kempton on recent debut. Should improve and win this.
1 Condamine 5/4
Wolverhampton (A.W) 7:45 View BetTurtle Racecard
Ran well on debut at Wolverhampton and that form has been franked with the second winning next time out. Can improve and take this.
8 Trishuli Rock 2/1
Wolverhampton (A.W) 7:45 View BetTurtle Racecard
Placed on all 4 maiden starts and likely to find one or two too good once again.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at email@example.com