Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Monday 19th December with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Hereford where the going is Soft and there are 7 races starting at 12:35pm to 3:40pm
- Ayr where the going is Heavy and there are 6 races starting at 12:50pm to 3:30pm
- Chelmsford (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 1:45pm to 4:50pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
We had 4/8 successful back bets and 3/4 successful lay bets.
Our Website tips had 10 winners, 3 seconds and 2 thirds from the 27 races we tipped in.
Win Value Tip Results
5th The Gatechecker 10/1
Thurles 1:00 View BetTurtle Racecardtowards rear, 10th after 6th, 9th before 10th, headway to 5th after 4 out, no impression after 2 out, bad mistake at last, kept on one pace
4th Trust The Man 7/1
Lingfield 1:30 View BetTurtle Racecardkeen early, tracked leaders, ridden over 1f out, no impression in 4th final furlong
3rd Getoutwhenyoucan 4/1F
Thurles 1:35 View BetTurtle Racecardmid-division, 5th after 3rd, ridden after 2 out, 4th at last, soon 3rd, kept on, not trouble winner
Drumlee Lad 11/4F
Fakenham 1:45 View BetTurtle Racecardheld up in rear, mistake 1st, headway 4 out, blundered next, went 2nd 2 out, no impression on winner when fell last
4th Marchese Marconi 4/1F
Navan 2:25 View BetTurtle Racecardsoon towards rear, pushed along briefly after 5th, mistake 9th, impeded 4 out, moderate 5th into straight, soon closed, no extra from before 2 out
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
2 Capitoul 4/1
Ayr 12:50 View BetTurtle Racecard
A chance is taking with the Dr Richard Newland ex-French Capitoul who has been sent on the 346 mile trip north to make UK debut. The yard have been in blistering form and have a 29% strike rate in the past 30 days.
3 Hoo Bally Diva 4/1
Hereford 1:35 View BetTurtle Racecard
Handicap debutant Hoo Bally Diva looks interesting and can step up on what she has shown to date.
4 Spoils Of War 13/2
Ayr 1:55 View BetTurtle Racecard
Can improve for this step up in trip today having caught the eye when finishing well over shorter latest.
14 Caprice D'Anglais 5/2
Hereford 3:10 View BetTurtle Racecard
Looked all over the winner when unseating rider 4 out when heavily gambled at Leicester latest. Off the same mark and can make amends today with a clear round.
9 Almanack 4/1
Chelmsford (A.W) 4:20 View BetTurtle Racecard
Well supported over course and distance last time and just lost out having finished clear of the remainder of the field. Compensation awaits.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
12 Robbing The Prey 11/10
Ayr 12:50 View BetTurtle Racecard
Looks a winner waiting to happen having finished in an arguably unlucky 2nd latest, but at 5/4 is one to swerve today
1 Acting Lass 6/4
Hereford 1:05 View BetTurtle Racecard
Impressive last time out winner and sets the benchmark. This looks a hot race and may struggle to concede weight to unexposed rivals.
1 Titian Boy 4/7
Ayr 1:20 View BetTurtle Racecard
Should have little difficulty making it 3 wins from 3 over fences with a clear round.
2 Arzaak 15/8
Chelmsford (A.W) 2:15 View BetTurtle Racecard
An unlucky loser latest, hampered at a vital stage of the race and can make amends today.
11 West Of The Edge 3/2
Ayr 2:30 View BetTurtle Racecard
Looks well treated over hurdles based on a higher Chase rating and can provide a double on the day for the Dr Richard Newland yard.
5 Big River 6/4
Ayr 3:00 View BetTurtle Racecard
Big River has been improving with racing and this step up in trip can secure his 3rd win in 5 starts.
1 Sam's Adventure 10/11
Ayr 3:30 View BetTurtle Racecard
Brian Ellison's sole runner of the day is Sam's Adventure who makes the 212 mile trip North and looks the horse to beat in this race.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org