Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Wednesday 4th January with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Hereford where the going is Good-Soft and there are 7 races starting at 12:55pm to 3:55pm
- Lingfield (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 6 races starting at 1:10pm to 3:45pm
- Newcastle (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 6 races starting at 1:35pm to 4:05pm
- Wolverhampton (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 4:15pm to 7:15pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
We had a successful NAP win with Mixboy
We had a successful Win Value Bet with Cabragh
We had 3/6 successful back bets and 1/2 successful lay bets.
Our Website tips had 7 winners, 6 seconds and 2 thirds from the 20 races we tipped in. Winners included: Cabragh 11/4.
Win Value Tip Results
1st Cabragh 11/4
Bangor-On-Dee 1:15 View BetTurtle Racecardprominent, led after 3rd, joined 8th, hard ridden 2 out, not fluent last, kept on well
10th Wordiness 7/1
Newcastle 2:40 View BetTurtle Racecardled, clear 10f out, headed over 4f out, weakened 3f out, eased over 1f out, tailed off
1st Mixboy 6/4F
Musselburgh 3:00 View BetTurtle Racecardmade all, clear from 2 out, kept on well
3rd Poyle Vinnie 2/1F
Newcastle 5:10 View BetTurtle Racecardtaken to post early, close up, headway to join leader over 1f out, unable to quicken when hampered inside final furlong
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
6 Nesterenko 5/2
Hereford 1:55 View BetTurtle Racecard
Chase debut for the Venetia Williams yard who looks the type to make a decent chaser. Stable are finding their stride with a few winners at the weekend.
3 Constantino 5/2
Newcastle (A.W) 3:05 View BetTurtle Racecard
Has been unlucky not to get off the mark to date and surely can take this today.
11 Snobbery 4/1
Lingfield (A.W) 3:15 View BetTurtle Racecard
Won a Wolverhampton maiden on second start and can improve for top connections on handicap debut.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
9 Dubaitwentytwenty 9/4
Newcastle (A.W) 1:35 View BetTurtle Racecard
Ran with promise when 2nd at Kempton on debut last month. That race looked weak and at a short morning price is worth taking on.
2 Charmix 7/4
Hereford 1:55 View BetTurtle Racecard
Has something to prove now having failed to win in two chase starts and ran disappointingly latest.
2 Strong Pursuit 4/7
Hereford 3:25 View BetTurtle Racecard
Won a decent race at Wincanton latest and is open to further improvement. Will prove hard to beat.
1 Auberge Du Lac 4/7
Wolverhampton (A.W) 5:15 View BetTurtle Racecard
Has run well on both starts and finished 2nd on first all weather attempt latest. Can get off the mark today with Adam Kirby in the saddle.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at email@example.com