Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Thursday 12th January with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Leicester where the going is and there are 7 races starting at 12:35pm to 3:40pm
- Catterick where the going is and there are 7 races starting at 12:50pm to 3:50pm
- Newcastle (A.W) where the going is and there are 7 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Chelmsford (A.W) where the going is and there are 6 races starting at 5:50pm to 8:30pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
We had a successful NAP win with Genres
We had a successful Lay Of The Day with Mailshot
We had 4/6 successful back bets and 2/2 successful lay bets.
Our Website tips had 9 winners, 2 seconds and 3 thirds from the 25 races we tipped in. Winners included: Overland Flyer 3/1.
Win Value Tip Results
1st Genres 5/4F
Newcastle 2:00 View BetTurtle Racecardheld up towards rear, headway 2f out, led 1f out, kept on strongly
5th Resolution Bay 11/2
Taunton 2:40 View BetTurtle Racecardtracked (clear) winner, closed 3 out, lost 2nd before 2 out, weakened, hampered last
4th Sir Will 7/2
Hereford 2:50 View BetTurtle Racecardmid-division, headway approaching 4 out, ridden and beaten 4th after 2 out, plugged on
9th Thatsthewaytodoit 7/1
Newcastle 3:00 View BetTurtle Racecardmid-division, headway over 3f out, ridden 1f out, weakened inside final furlong
Hereford 3:20 View BetTurtle Racecardmid-division, numerous mistakes, headway approaching 12th, weakened 2 out, pulled up before last
8th Jack The Laird 7/1
Kempton 7:15 View BetTurtle Racecardtracked leader, ridden and lost 2nd over 1f out, weakened inside final furlong
2nd Alcatraz 4/1
Kempton 7:45 View BetTurtle Racecardtook keen hold, held up in last trio, headway over 2f out, ran on into 2nd well inside final furlong, no impression on winner
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
3 A Little Magic 2/1
Catterick 1:50 View BetTurtle Racecard
2 Reilly's Minor 5/2
Catterick 3:20 View BetTurtle Racecard
7 Garter 3/1
Chelmsford (A.W) 5:50 View BetTurtle Racecard
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
2 Giveaway Glance 1/3
Catterick 12:50 View BetTurtle Racecard
1 Impulsive Star 1/1
Catterick 1:20 View BetTurtle Racecard
1 High Bridge 4/7
Catterick 2:20 View BetTurtle Racecard
9 Top Ville Ben 1/1
Leicester 3:40 View BetTurtle Racecard
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- The Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- The horseshoes may change through the racing day, as the vibes and markets change. Click on the STATS button and select the RATINGS tab for a live summary view of the horseshoes and a set of rosettes that show the horses we think are most likely to win at that moment in time based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names) , as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) are enjoying an unusually high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- Provide us feedback by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org