Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Friday 3rd March with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Doncaster where the going is Good-Soft and there are 7 races starting at 1:50pm to 5:05pm
- Lingfield (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 6 races starting at 2:00pm to 4:45pm
- Newbury where the going is Soft and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:25pm
- Newcastle (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 6 races starting at 5:15pm to 7:45pm
- Dundalk (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 8 races starting at 5:30pm to 9:00pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
We had a successful NB win with Peace N' Milan
We had a successful Win Value Bet with Codeshare
We had 4/8 successful back bets and 1/3 successful lay bets.
Our Website tips had 13 winners, 5 seconds and 5 thirds from the 36 races we tipped in. Winners included: Par Three 4/1F, War Department 7/2F, Just Us Two 10/3, Scooby 11/4F.
Win Value Tip Results
1st Codeshare 9/4F
Newcastle 3:10 View BetTurtle Racecardheld up towards rear, smooth headway tracking leaders 3f out, led inside final 2f, ridden inside final furlong, held on gamely, all out
1st Peace N' Milan 11/8F
Clonmel 3:15 View BetTurtle Racecardchased leaders, slight mistake 3rd, 3rd halfway, 2nd after 3 out, ridden to close on leader entering straight, challenged and slight mistake 2 out, stayed on to lead last, kept on well run-in to assert
4th Aliandy 2/1F
Ludlow 3:25 View BetTurtle Racecardheld up in rear but in touch, headway to chase leaders halfway, weakened 3 out, moderate 4th
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
8 Bletchley Castle 5/1
Doncaster 1:50 View BetTurtle Racecard
A former pointer winner who had looked a potential improver when last seen over a year ago. A rare runner at this track for the stable and can go close if fit enough on return in a first time tongue strap.
2 Behind The Wire 9/4
Newbury 3:50 View BetTurtle Racecard
Struggled to stay last time over 3 miles and this drop back in trip can see him return to winning ways for an in form yard.
5 Tetradrachm 3/1
Newcastle (A.W) 5:15 View BetTurtle Racecard
Ran well stepped up in trip on seasonal bow last time. Plenty of improvement to come over these sort of distances and should strip fitter this time.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
3 Simply Me 11/8
Lingfield (A.W) 2:00 View BetTurtle Racecard
Has won 3 of last 4, but needs to improve again up 4lbs against a number of in form rivals. Worth opposing at cramped odds.
8 Wenyerreadyfreddie 4/7
Doncaster 2:20 View BetTurtle Racecard
Needs to polish up his jumping, but likely to prove too classy for this bunch.
2 Le Breuil 11/10
Newbury 2:40 View BetTurtle Racecard
May need this after a 115 day absence.
5 Banny's Lad 10/11
Doncaster 2:50 View BetTurtle Racecard
Won easily a lower grade race on heavy ground last time. Up in class, is 0 from 11 under today's going and worth opposing at short odds.
3 Black Dave 15/8
Lingfield (A.W) 3:05 View BetTurtle Racecard
Has run well in last two races and with Adam Kirby taking over in the saddle can go very close.
1 Plaisir D'Amour 6/4
Newbury 3:15 View BetTurtle Racecard
Won at Wetherby latest. Lightly raced and open to plenty of improvement. The one to beat.
1 Lady Buttons 11/10
Doncaster 3:25 View BetTurtle Racecard
Up 12lbs and up in class today. Will find this tougher.
1 Copper Kay 1/4
Doncaster 4:00 View BetTurtle Racecard
Clear form choice and should win in a weak race.
1 Apterix 3/2
Doncaster 4:30 View BetTurtle Racecard
Tailed off in a better race last time, but plenty to prove up against a number of unexposed rivals.
3 Bivouac 10/11
Doncaster 4:30 View BetTurtle Racecard
Ran a respectable debut over fences latest and open to plenty of improvement for the Nicky Henderson yard.
4 Bishops Cannings 7/4
Lingfield (A.W) 4:45 View BetTurtle Racecard
Needs one more run for a handicap mark and looks a short price in a tricky race.
1 Visionary 7/4
Dundalk (A.W) 7:30 View BetTurtle Racecard
UK raider who can go well, but up against several home based rivals open to improvement.
2 Ligeti 6/4
Dundalk (A.W) 8:30 View BetTurtle Racecard
Did well to win having broke slowly last time and open to further improvement for a top yard. Worth keeping on side.
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- If you are using BetTurtle on your mobile, turn your phone to landscape mode to read tables with data more easily.
- On any racecard, click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further. We highly recommend you look around the many tabs and tables, as this is a 'goldmine' of information to help you find winners. You can sort the tables by clicking the arrow next to the column headings.
- On any racecard, Click the horses name to see details of last 3 runs.
- On any racecard, Click the Form button and click the race date to see the top 3 runners, how the race has worked out and view the racecard.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) have a high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- The racecard Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- Pay attention to our horseshoe ratings and picks/rankings, as one of our Top 3 Horseshoes wins 64% of all races. Click on the STATS button and select the HORSESHOES tab for a live summary view of the horseshoe picks/rankings based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes. You can follow our live ratings in race card order here during the racing day.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names), as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- The free tips we provide often win at decent prices and currently have a 28% strike rate. Whilst we would love to help make you a profit, we don't guarantee it and only bet what you can afford. Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Familiarise yourself with the information available under our Pointers menu. This can give you lots of clues to winner finding.
- Use the powerful Horse Search feature. Use the search bar to type in and filter by horse, jockey and trainer name. Use the arrows beside each column header to sort the data. Is is great to find where trainers are sending their horses, what rides jockeys have at a meeting, etc.
- If you want more hints and tips, new BetTurtle feature announcements and some additional tipping info subscribe to our newsletter by filling in your details in the big red box below.
- We really love hearing from our customers. Please mail us with questions, problems, feedback and ideas at email@example.com
- Thank you for using BetTurtle. We really appreciate your support.