Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Friday 24th March with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Newbury where the going is Good-Soft and there are 6 races starting at 2:00pm to 4:45pm
- Musselburgh where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:25pm
- Lingfield (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 6 races starting at 2:20pm to 5:05pm
- Newcastle (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 6 races starting at 5:45pm to 8:15pm
- Dundalk (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
We had a successful Win Value Bet with Dashing Poet
We had 7/14 successful back bets and 0/0 successful lay bets.
Our Website tips had 8 winners, 5 seconds and 7 thirds from the 35 races we tipped in. Winners included: Dashing Poet 5/1.
Win Value Tip Results
1st Dashing Poet 5/1
Wolverhampton 1:50 View BetTurtle Racecardsteadied start, behind, headway over 2f out, every chance over 1f out, led inside final furlong, stayed on well
4th Lady Turpin 5/2
Wolverhampton 2:55 View BetTurtle Racecardheld up in touch, headway over 3f out, chased leaders over 2f out, weakened over 1f out
3rd Derek Duval 9/2
Wolverhampton 4:00 View BetTurtle Racecardheld up in touch, switched right and headway over 1f out, ran on inside final furlong, nearest finish
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
4 John Williams 2/1
Musselburgh 2:10 View BetTurtle Racecard
Won at course in November and has been freshened up since. Can go well and extra distance could bring more improvement. Yard has 19% course strike rate.
7 Abareeq 7/1
Lingfield (A.W) 4:00 View BetTurtle Racecard
Looks an improved performer since returning from break for top yard. This step up in trip can unlock more.
1 Aprovado 7/2
Newcastle (A.W) 6:45 View BetTurtle Racecard
Can lead this field a merry dance from the front and could take some pegging back.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
2 Coastal Tiep 11/10
Newbury 2:00 View BetTurtle Racecard
2 Lycidas 7/4
Musselburgh 2:45 View BetTurtle Racecard
2 The Dutchman 1/1
Musselburgh 3:20 View BetTurtle Racecard
3 I'm A Game Changer 2/1
Newbury 4:10 View BetTurtle Racecard
3 Ulysses 1/1
Lingfield (A.W) 4:35 View BetTurtle Racecard
5 St Stephens Green 15/8
Dundalk (A.W) 6:30 View BetTurtle Racecard
3 Globetrotter 6/4
Newcastle (A.W) 7:15 View BetTurtle Racecard
5 Royal Request 1/2
Newcastle (A.W) 8:15 View BetTurtle Racecard
2 Fire Fighting 11/8
Dundalk (A.W) 8:30 View BetTurtle Racecard
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- If you are using BetTurtle on your mobile, turn your phone to landscape mode to read tables with data more easily.
- On any racecard, click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further. We highly recommend you look around the many tabs and tables, as this is a 'goldmine' of information to help you find winners. You can sort the tables by clicking the arrow next to the column headings.
- On any racecard, Click the horses name to see details of last 3 runs.
- On any racecard, Click the Form button and click the race date to see the top 3 runners, how the race has worked out and view the racecard.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) have a high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- The racecard Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- Pay attention to our horseshoe ratings and picks/rankings, as one of our Top 3 Horseshoes wins 64% of all races. Click on the STATS button and select the HORSESHOES tab for a live summary view of the horseshoe picks/rankings based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes. You can follow our live ratings in race card order here during the racing day.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names), as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- The free tips we provide often win at decent prices and currently have a 28% strike rate. Whilst we would love to help make you a profit, we don't guarantee it and only bet what you can afford. Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Familiarise yourself with the information available under our Pointers menu. This can give you lots of clues to winner finding.
- Use the powerful Horse Search feature. Use the search bar to type in and filter by horse, jockey and trainer name. Use the arrows beside each column header to sort the data. Is is great to find where trainers are sending their horses, what rides jockeys have at a meeting, etc.
- If you want more hints and tips, new BetTurtle feature announcements and some additional tipping info subscribe to our newsletter by filling in your details in the big red box below.
- We really love hearing from our customers. Please mail us with questions, problems, feedback and ideas at email@example.com
- Thank you for using BetTurtle. We really appreciate your support.