Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Saturday 24th June with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Redcar where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 1:35pm to 5:10pm
- Gowran Park where the going is Good and there are 8 races starting at 1:45pm to 5:40pm
- Ayr where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 1:50pm to 5:25pm
- Down Royal where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:15pm
- Newmarket (July) where the going is Good-Firm and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:55pm
- Ascot where the going is Good-Firm and there are 6 races starting at 2:30pm to 5:35pm
- Lingfield where the going is Good-Firm and there are 7 races starting at 5:45pm to 8:50pm
- Haydock where the going is Good-Firm and there are 6 races starting at 6:30pm to 9:05pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
We had a successful NAP win with Da Baba Elephant
We had 0/6 successful back bets and 0/1 successful lay bets.
Our Website tips had 13 winners, 11 seconds and 6 thirds from the 49 races we tipped in. Winners included: Sweet Zain 20/1, Konig Hall 12/1, Gworn 5/1, Knockmaole Boy 9/2.
Win Value Tip Results
1st Da Baba Elephant  11/10F
Market Rasen    4:35  View BetTurtle Racecardheld up in rear, niggled along briefly 12th, headway 4 out, 2nd before next, led last, hung right then left, driven clear
3rd Zambezi Queen  8/11F
Bath    8:55  View BetTurtle Racecardlast to break, in rear, headway on outside 2f out, switched left and not quicken over 1f out, kept on towards finish, went 3rd close home
ITV Racing Tips
Ascot 2:30 Chesham Stakes (Listed Race) (1) 2yo  View BetTurtle Racecard
16  September 11/8
Weak in the market when winning on debut and plenty more improvement to come for this Aiden O'Brien trained filly. Yard have won this race twice in recent years.
Ascot 3:05 Wolferton Handicap (Listed Race) (0-110) (1) 4yo+  View BetTurtle Racecard
6  Khairaat 9/2
Lightly raced and open to plenty of improvement for the Sir Michael Stoute yard having won at Chester on seasonal return last month. Looks a potential Group horse in the making and can take this before going onto better things.
Ascot 3:40 Hardwicke Stakes (Group 2) (1) 4yo+  View BetTurtle Racecard
14  Wings of Desire 8/1
Remains lightly raced and best form was when a close up 2nd in the King George over this course and distance and on today's fast ground last July. Makes seasonal return today and the John Gosden yard are sure to have him in top condition with further improvement likely with another winter on his back.
Ascot 4:20 Diamond Jubilee Stakes (Group 1) (British Champions Series) (1) 4yo+  View BetTurtle Racecard
7  Limato 5/2
Poor seasonal return can be forgiven as ground was softer than he like. Has 5lbs in hand of nearest rival according to official ratings and this dual Group 1 winner has conditions to suit with Ryan Moore taking over in the saddle. The one to beat.
Ascot 5:00 Wokingham Stakes (Heritage Handicap) (0-110) (2) 3yo+  View BetTurtle Racecard
16  Projection 9/1
Finished an unlucky 5th in last year's Steward's Cup at Goodwood and looks well treated with more improvement likely this season. Can build on a quiet seasonal return and looks one of the more interesting contenders in this race.
Ascot 5:35 Queen Alexandra Stakes (Conditions Race) (2) 4yo+  View BetTurtle Racecard
19  US Army Ranger 11/2
Runner up in the Derby last year, but has been on the decline since having failed to win in last 7 starts. This is the easiest company he has faced for a while and could be a different proposition today for the Aiden O'Brien yard.
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
3  Orvar 4/1
Ayr    4:50  View BetTurtle Racecard
Heavily backed last time, but the softer surface wasn't ideal and could only finish second. Can gain compensation today on a sounder surface of the same mark.
4  Iconic Sunset 3/1
Haydock    7:35  View BetTurtle Racecard
Made a respectable start to his career when 5th in a Newmarket maiden that has thrown up 3 subsequent winners. Should build on that today and looks set to run a big race.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
1 Royal Liberty  4/5
Ayr    1:50  View BetTurtle Racecard
1 Wolfofbaggotstreet  4/7
Down Royal    2:00  View BetTurtle Racecard
2 Miss Power  1/1
Down Royal    2:35  View BetTurtle Racecard
1 Pumblechook  11/8
Newmarket (July)    2:45  View BetTurtle Racecard
1 Le Richebourg  4/6
Gowran Park    2:50  View BetTurtle Racecard
13 Top Othe Ra  6/4
Gowran Park    3:25  View BetTurtle Racecard
3 Mafaaheem  6/4
Newmarket (July)    4:00  View BetTurtle Racecard
12 Queen Kindly  10/11
Ayr    4:10  View BetTurtle Racecard
4 Subjective  6/4
Redcar    4:30  View BetTurtle Racecard
5 Mabs Cross  11/10
Haydock    6:30  View BetTurtle Racecard
3 Medburn Dream  7/4
Lingfield    7:50  View BetTurtle Racecard
3 Dealer's Choice  1/1
Lingfield    8:20  View BetTurtle Racecard
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- If you are using BetTurtle on your mobile, turn your phone to landscape mode to read tables with data more easily.
- On any racecard, click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further. We highly recommend you look around the many tabs and tables, as this is a 'goldmine' of information to help you find winners. You can sort the tables by clicking the arrow next to the column headings.
- On any racecard, Click the horses name to see details of last 3 runs.
- On any racecard, Click the Form button and click the race date to see the top 3 runners, how the race has worked out and view the racecard.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) have a high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- The racecard Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- Pay attention to our horseshoe ratings and picks/rankings, as one of our Top 3 Horseshoes wins 64% of all races. Click on the STATS button and select the HORSESHOES tab for a live summary view of the horseshoe picks/rankings based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes. You can follow our live ratings in race card order here during the racing day.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names), as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- The free tips we provide often win at decent prices and currently have a 28% strike rate. Whilst we would love to help make you a profit, we don't guarantee it and only bet what you can afford. Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Familiarise yourself with the information available under our Pointers menu. This can give you lots of clues to winner finding.
- Use the powerful Horse Search feature. Use the search bar to type in and filter by horse, jockey and trainer name. Use the arrows beside each column header to sort the data. Is is great to find where trainers are sending their horses, what rides jockeys have at a meeting, etc.
- If you want more hints and tips, new BetTurtle feature announcements and some additional tipping info subscribe to our newsletter by filling in your details in the big red box below.
- We really love hearing from our customers. Please mail us with questions, problems, feedback and ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank you for using BetTurtle. We really appreciate your support.