Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Friday 7th July with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Sandown where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 1:50pm to 5:05pm
- Doncaster where the going is Good-Firm and there are 8 races starting at 2:00pm to 5:40pm
- Newton Abbot where the going is Good-Firm and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:20pm
- Wexford where the going is Good and there are 8 races starting at 5:15pm to 8:45pm
- Bellewstown where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 5:25pm to 8:25pm
- Haydock where the going is Good-Firm and there are 6 races starting at 5:50pm to 8:20pm
- Chelmsford (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 7 races starting at 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Beverley where the going is Good and there are 6 races starting at 6:10pm to 8:40pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
We had a successful Win Value Bet with Song Of Namibia
We had a successful Lay Of The Day with Mike McCann
We had 1/2 successful back bets and 1/1 successful lay bets.
Our Website tips had 14 winners, 6 seconds and 6 thirds from the 48 races we tipped in. Winners included: Wot A Shot 20/1, Golden Spell 9/2, Madame Bounty 4/1, Song Of Namibia 10/3F, Otter Moon 11/4, Alemaratalyoum 3/1JF, Monsieur Glory 7/4F, Turning Gold 2/1JF.
Win Value Tip Results
3rd Jack Flash  5/2F
Haydock    4:30  View BetTurtle Racecardsteadied start, chased leaders, effort over 1f out, stayed on same pace final furlong
4th Patuano  6/4F
Bellewstown    6:05  View BetTurtle Racecardchased leader, improved to dispute 2f out, ridden over 1f out, headed inside final 100 yards, no extra close home
1st Song Of Namibia  10/3F
Bellewstown    7:05  View BetTurtle Racecarddwelt slightly and held up towards rear, progress in 6th 3f out, ridden into 3rd under 2f out, closer 1f out, kept on well inside final furlong to lead close home
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
5  Fort Gabriel 5/4
Newton Abbot    4:20  View BetTurtle Racecard
Has won last two starts with the utmost ease and can make light work of a 17lbs rise kept to the same class of race.
5  Foxy Boy 5/4
Haydock    6:20  View BetTurtle Racecard
Has now won last 3 including here yesterday and escapes a penalty. The one to beat.
9  Mukalal 7/2
Chelmsford (A.W)    7:30  View BetTurtle Racecard
Has won last two all weather starts and this drop back to a mile should be fine. Can complete the hat trick before moving onto better things for top connections.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
5 Major Davis  2/1
Newton Abbot    2:10  View BetTurtle Racecard
2 Braqueur D'Or  1/1
Newton Abbot    2:40  View BetTurtle Racecard
9 Rathvinden  6/4
Wexford    7:45  View BetTurtle Racecard
6 Air Supremacy  11/8
Bellewstown    7:55  View BetTurtle Racecard
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- If you are using BetTurtle on your mobile, turn your phone to landscape mode to read tables with data more easily.
- On any racecard, click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further. We highly recommend you look around the many tabs and tables, as this is a 'goldmine' of information to help you find winners. You can sort the tables by clicking the arrow next to the column headings.
- On any racecard, Click the horses name to see details of last 3 runs.
- On any racecard, Click the Form button and click the race date to see the top 3 runners, how the race has worked out and view the racecard.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) have a high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- The racecard Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- Pay attention to our horseshoe ratings and picks/rankings, as one of our Top 3 Horseshoes wins 64% of all races. Click on the STATS button and select the HORSESHOES tab for a live summary view of the horseshoe picks/rankings based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes. You can follow our live ratings in race card order here during the racing day.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names), as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- The free tips we provide often win at decent prices and currently have a 28% strike rate. Whilst we would love to help make you a profit, we don't guarantee it and only bet what you can afford. Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Familiarise yourself with the information available under our Pointers menu. This can give you lots of clues to winner finding.
- Use the powerful Horse Search feature. Use the search bar to type in and filter by horse, jockey and trainer name. Use the arrows beside each column header to sort the data. Is is great to find where trainers are sending their horses, what rides jockeys have at a meeting, etc.
- If you want more hints and tips, new BetTurtle feature announcements and some additional tipping info subscribe to our newsletter by filling in your details in the big red box below.
- We really love hearing from our customers. Please mail us with questions, problems, feedback and ideas at email@example.com
- Thank you for using BetTurtle. We really appreciate your support.