Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Tuesday 11th July with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Wolverhampton (A.W) where the going is Standard and there are 8 races starting at 1:55pm to 5:25pm
- Pontefract where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 2:10pm to 5:10pm
- Brighton where the going is Good-Firm and there are 7 races starting at 5:45pm to 8:45pm
- Roscommon where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 5:55pm to 8:55pm
- Uttoxeter where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 6:05pm to 9:05pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
We had a successful NAP win with Another Batt
We had a successful NB win with Sonneofpresenting
We had 1/3 successful back bets and 2/3 successful lay bets.
Our Website tips had 9 winners, 6 seconds and 1 thirds from the 36 races we tipped in. Winners included: Jack Snipe 10/1, Utility 5/1, Cat Silver 11/2, Burgundy Boy 10/3.
Win Value Tip Results
1st Another Batt  5/6F
Ayr    1:45  View BetTurtle Racecardmade all, hung left from 2f out, pushed out
1st Sonneofpresenting  9/4
Worcester    2:30  View BetTurtle Racecardmade most until not fluent and 6th, chased leader, in front again 8th, made rest, ridden and over 1 length ahead when jumped left last, driven and kept on well when joined run-in, on top towards finish
4th Holmeswood  4/1
Ayr    2:45  View BetTurtle Racecardchased clear winner, ridden 2f out, kept on same pace
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
1  Terry The Fish 10/3
Uttoxeter    8:35  View BetTurtle Racecard
Easy winner last two starts and can progress again for top yard.
1  Maazel 3/2
Brighton    8:45  View BetTurtle Racecard
Trip on the short side on seasonal return last month and better can be expected stepping up in trip with that run under his belt.
6  Defining Year 1/1
Uttoxeter    9:05  View BetTurtle Racecard
Easy winner over course and distance latest and very well handicapped on best form. Can take this with a repeat performance.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
3 Dawn Of Hope  6/4
Pontefract    3:10  View BetTurtle Racecard
6 Bruny Island  6/4
Wolverhampton (A.W)    3:55  View BetTurtle Racecard
11 Narjes  1/1
Wolverhampton (A.W)    4:25  View BetTurtle Racecard
4 Glittering Jewel  1/4
Wolverhampton (A.W)    4:55  View BetTurtle Racecard
3 Jazirat  15/8
Brighton    5:45  View BetTurtle Racecard
2 Forever My Friend  11/10
Uttoxeter    6:05  View BetTurtle Racecard
7 Champayne Ginger  9/4
Uttoxeter    6:35  View BetTurtle Racecard
1 Ahead Of The Curve  1/1
Uttoxeter    7:05  View BetTurtle Racecard
10 West Burma  11/8
Roscommon    8:25  View BetTurtle Racecard
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- If you are using BetTurtle on your mobile, turn your phone to landscape mode to read tables with data more easily.
- On any racecard, click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further. We highly recommend you look around the many tabs and tables, as this is a 'goldmine' of information to help you find winners. You can sort the tables by clicking the arrow next to the column headings.
- On any racecard, Click the horses name to see details of last 3 runs.
- On any racecard, Click the Form button and click the race date to see the top 3 runners, how the race has worked out and view the racecard.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) have a high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- The racecard Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- Pay attention to our horseshoe ratings and picks/rankings, as one of our Top 3 Horseshoes wins 64% of all races. Click on the STATS button and select the HORSESHOES tab for a live summary view of the horseshoe picks/rankings based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes. You can follow our live ratings in race card order here during the racing day.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names), as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- The free tips we provide often win at decent prices and currently have a 28% strike rate. Whilst we would love to help make you a profit, we don't guarantee it and only bet what you can afford. Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Familiarise yourself with the information available under our Pointers menu. This can give you lots of clues to winner finding.
- Use the powerful Horse Search feature. Use the search bar to type in and filter by horse, jockey and trainer name. Use the arrows beside each column header to sort the data. Is is great to find where trainers are sending their horses, what rides jockeys have at a meeting, etc.
- If you want more hints and tips, new BetTurtle feature announcements and some additional tipping info subscribe to our newsletter by filling in your details in the big red box below.
- We really love hearing from our customers. Please mail us with questions, problems, feedback and ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank you for using BetTurtle. We really appreciate your support.