Welcome to the BetTurtle Newsletter for Thursday 13th July with the latest racing news, tips and a round up of yesterday's tipping results.
- Carlisle where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 1:30pm to 4:50pm
- Doncaster where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 1:40pm to 4:55pm
- Newmarket (July) where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 1:50pm to 5:05pm
- Downpatrick where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 3:05pm to 6:10pm
- Newbury where the going is Good and there are 7 races starting at 5:20pm to 8:40pm
- Leopardstown where the going is Good-Firm and there are 7 races starting at 5:50pm to 9:00pm
- Epsom where the going is Good-Soft and there are 6 races starting at 6:05pm to 8:50pm
Racing NewsView Our Daily Newsletter for today's racing news >>
We had a successful NAP win with One For June
We had 2/2 successful back bets and 2/5 successful lay bets.
Our Website tips had 8 winners, 6 seconds and 8 thirds from the 43 races we tipped in. Winners included: Chickenfortea 6/1, Just For The Craic 9/2, Carlovian 11/4F, The Stalking Moon 7/2F.
Win Value Tip Results
1st One For June  1/2F
Lingfield    4:45  View BetTurtle Racecardmade all, shaken up over 1f out, clear inside final furlong, readily
3rd Captain Ryan  4/1F
Bath    6:10  View BetTurtle Racecardchased leaders, not clear run over 1f out, kept on well closing stages
3rd Discreet Hero  6/1
Bath    6:40  View BetTurtle Racecardheld up in rear, headway over 1f out, chasing leader when hampered entering final furlong, stayed on well
ITV Racing Tips
Newmarket (July) 1:50 Bahrain Trophy Stakes (Group 3) (1) 3yo  View BetTurtle Racecard
1  Atty Persse 3/1
Looked a future group winner when making light work of a competitive field at Royal Ascot recently. Can make his mark in this company.
Newmarket (July) 2:25 Arqana July Stakes (Group 2) (Colts & Geldings) (1) 2yo  View BetTurtle Racecard
1  Rajasinghe 5/2
Made it two from two with Royal Ascot win and it is unlikely we have seen the best of him yet. He showed real battling qualities at Ascot and no reason he can't improve again and take this.
Newmarket (July) 3:00 Bet365 Handicap (0-105) (2) 3yo  View BetTurtle Racecard
9  Hyde Park 16/1
Disappointing when finishing 2nd last at Royal Ascot latest, but worth another chance to bounce back and build on earlier promise for the John Gosden yard.
Newmarket (July) 3:35 Princess Of Wales's Arqana Racing Club Stakes (Group 2) (1) 3yo+  View BetTurtle Racecard
7  Wings of Desire 9/2
Ran a respectable race in the Hardwicke at Royal Ascot having been off the course for 331 days. Entitled to strip fitter today and looks the type to go close in this for the John Gosden yard.
Win Value TipsOur value bets highlight the horses we think have the best chance of winning at value prices (typically 2/1+). Our NAP is the bet we are most confident with and NB is our next best selection at prices better than odds on.
3  Waiting For Richie 3/1
Doncaster    1:40  View BetTurtle Racecard
Just lost out at York latest in driving finish. Great chance to make amends today with further improvement a distinct possibility.
3  Tribute Act 3/2
Doncaster    3:20  View BetTurtle Racecard
Made it 2 from 3 when easy winner at Kempton latest. Remains feasibly treated with further progress likely.
4  Auckland 2/1
Leopardstown    7:25  View BetTurtle Racecard
Won here when last seen and can build on recent run of good form for the Aiden O'Brien yard.
Back or Lay TipsWe review the chances of today's short priced runners with a view to backing or laying them. The Lay Of The Day is the horse we think represents poor value and has the most realistic chance of being beaten today.
4 James Garfield  4/9
Doncaster    2:10  View BetTurtle Racecard
4 King Of Paris  6/4
Doncaster    2:45  View BetTurtle Racecard
2 Mr Showtime  4/5
Downpatrick    3:05  View BetTurtle Racecard
2 Frontiersman  6/4
Newmarket (July)    3:35  View BetTurtle Racecard
8 Super Bowl  5/4
Downpatrick    3:40  View BetTurtle Racecard
3 Delayed Eloquence  11/10
Downpatrick    4:10  View BetTurtle Racecard
1 Carouse  4/7
Epsom    6:40  View BetTurtle Racecard
1 Berrahri  6/4
Epsom    8:20  View BetTurtle Racecard
6 Sandymount Duke  4/5
Leopardstown    9:00  View BetTurtle Racecard
Winning Money With BetTurtle RacecardsWe think our race cards are brilliant (we may be a little bit biased) and we are determined to help everyone that uses BetTurtle to learn their power. Here are a few handy tips to increase your chances of profit.
- If you are using BetTurtle on your mobile, turn your phone to landscape mode to read tables with data more easily.
- On any racecard, click the STATS and FORM buttons to see a wealth of information that can help you further. We highly recommend you look around the many tabs and tables, as this is a 'goldmine' of information to help you find winners. You can sort the tables by clicking the arrow next to the column headings.
- On any racecard, Click the horses name to see details of last 3 runs.
- On any racecard, Click the Form button and click the race date to see the top 3 runners, how the race has worked out and view the racecard.
- Hot trainers and jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) have a high winner strike rate in the past few weeks and should always be considered.
- The racecard Horseshoes help you filter the best horses in the race. In general, too much RED and you should avoid the horse. The exceptions are for horses from Shrewd trainers (Gold Stars next to their name), hot trainers or jockeys (names with RED backgrounds) and horses that have attracted market support (GREEN horseshoe).
- Pay attention to our horseshoe ratings and picks/rankings, as one of our Top 3 Horseshoes wins 64% of all races. Click on the STATS button and select the HORSESHOES tab for a live summary view of the horseshoe picks/rankings based on form, current odds and racecourse vibes. You can follow our live ratings in race card order here during the racing day.
- Watch out for Shrewd Trainers (Gold Stars next to their names), as they are trainers who have a habit of winning at decent odds in certain types of races.
- In the main, avoid cold trainers and jockeys (names with BLUE backgrounds) unless there is market support (GREEN market horseshoe).
- The free tips we provide often win at decent prices and currently have a 28% strike rate. Whilst we would love to help make you a profit, we don't guarantee it and only bet what you can afford. Be wary of our win tips if the market horseshoe is RED.
- Familiarise yourself with the information available under our Pointers menu. This can give you lots of clues to winner finding.
- Use the powerful Horse Search feature. Use the search bar to type in and filter by horse, jockey and trainer name. Use the arrows beside each column header to sort the data. Is is great to find where trainers are sending their horses, what rides jockeys have at a meeting, etc.
- If you want more hints and tips, new BetTurtle feature announcements and some additional tipping info subscribe to our newsletter by filling in your details in the big red box below.
- We really love hearing from our customers. Please mail us with questions, problems, feedback and ideas at email@example.com
- Thank you for using BetTurtle. We really appreciate your support.